2.5KW MF/HF Transmitter
Broadband technology in the coverage from 2 to 30 MHz with instantaneous change of the working frequency and a resolution of 1 Hz.
2.5KW MF/HF Transmitter appropiate for military, civil and maritime communication use, either by boat or coast station.
Completely solid state. As it is made with modular technique, it is easy to repair.
The transmitter can continue to operate even with one or two modules (1250W) out of service.
Our EM Series transmitters are used for voice and data applications:
- Digital Selective Calling (DSC)
- Navigational Telex (NAVTEX)
- Navigational Data (NAVDAT)
- Selective Calling for air traffic control (SELCAL)
- Meteorological information for aircraft in flight (VOLMET)
- Voice communication (SSB)
- Morse (A1A)
- Data communication (F1B and other modes)
- Frequency range: 2 to 30MHz (1Hz resolution)
- Output Power: 2500W
- SDR Technology
- Voice over Ip (VoIP) or input line 600 ohms
- Telephone and data communication
- Memorizes up to 255 channels with all its parameters
- Remote control by Ethernet or RS-232-C
- Modular construction easy to maintain
- Exciter design completely digital.
Some of our unique features are:
- IP-connectivity (local and remote control)
- SNMP support
- User friendly interface
- Full solid-state design
- Easy maintenance (BITE interface)
- DSP-based exciter
- Extremely compact
- Modular and highly reliable
Available software options for EM MF/HF Transmitters:
- Option 1: Integrated SELCAL with automatic mode switching
- Option 2: Integrated NAVTEX modem
- Option 3: Integrated DSC modem
- Option 4: Integrated I/Q modem over UDP
- Option 5: Main/standby configuration with automatic handover
- Option 6: Integrated MORSE modem
- Option 7: Integrated VoIP Eurocae ED-137B, part 1