G300Ni Intelligent Network GPS Receiver with WiFi
SKU: 001-1070 Category: AIS Receivers Tags: GPS, Intelligent, Network, USB, WiFi
The G300Ni Intelligent GPS receiver with WiFi is a GPS receiver interfaced to a ARMv8 microcomputer. The G300Ni is designed as a powerful and flexible platform for remote GPS monitoring applications, able to forward GPS data across a network. Multiple units can be deployed to form a complete monitoring network to report back to your chosen location.
The unit has both WiFi and Ethernet connectivity, as well as 4 USB ports and an HDMI connector for a monitor display. The G300Ni is supplied without software as a development platform for you to implement your own solution, or it can be supplied pre configured with bespoke data management software as an optional extra.
The G300Ni with its robust design and commercial grade GPS receiver makes it the perfect choice for monitoring of high value mobile assets.
- Industry Grade GPS Receiver
- WiFi and Ethernet connectivity
- Built-in ARMv8 Microcomputer for on-board data processing
- Highly configurable to suit any GPS network
- Ideal for feeding GPS location data to remote networks and databases
- Built-in USB ports for local monitoring
- Built-in HDMI port for connecting a display monitor
- Built-in micro-SD card slot for storing the OS and supporting software
- 4 USB ports
- Remote monitoring of GPS data via network
- Tracking mobile assets from a central location
- Bespoke data management software for logging and distribution of data developed by Comar Systems
- Development platform for your own software solution
- Logging data on internal storage while no network connection is available