- Inspection and testing equipment
- Inspection and testing software
- Inspection and testing data transfer system
- Inspection and testing electrical system
- Inspection and testing security system
- Inspection and testing IT equipment
- Inspection tower, cable and container
- Inspection and testing technical personal
A FULL SERVICES FOR YOUR PROJECTS
Existing system audits
Pre-project planning is the project phase encompassing all the tasks between project initiation to detailed design.
Purpose of the project xxxx is the construction of the national xxx start from point zero for control and monitoring of vessel traffic in xxxx.
Survey and System Designing Plan is the first stage of xxxx at southern part of xxxx.
All stages of xxxx project described in Proof of Ability Plan for xxxx project.
xxxx VTMIS project will be a success when all functional chains are performing as one integrated system. This system supports the traffic managers in the performance of their traffic guidance duties (VTMIS services). This contributes to the VTMIS objective of safe and smooth marine traffic on southern part of xxxx waterways and improved utilization of those.
This plan describes the design, objective and process during the Survey and System Designing Plan.
- Pre-determine the location of remote sites on the map and create a work plan for sites survey.
- Inspection of the location of the control center in the office of customer.
- Check of means of communication, server room, and availability of emergency power in the control center.
- Definition with the customer of preliminary scope of supply of equipment for the control center and remote sites.
Site surveys are inspections of an area where work is proposed, to gather information for a design or an estimate to complete the initial tasks required for an outdoor activity.
It can determine a precise location, access, best orientation for the site and the location of obstacles.
The type of site survey and the best practices required depend on the nature of the project.
- Survey the location of remote sites and determine their coordinates.
- Checking the nearest to remote sites means of communication to the control center.
- Checking the nearest sources of power to remote sites.
- Final meeting in office of customer after sites survey.
- VHF Transceiver coverage calculation
The range of VHF communications at sea may vary greatly between different types of vessel and between different types of vessel and coastal radio station.
This is due to the varying heights of antennas ( h ) in use, and is dependent on the size of vessels and locations of coastal radio station.
Under normal radio conditions the expected radio communication range at VHF will normally be expected to be between 20 to 30 NM.
- Coastal NAVTEX coverage calculation
- Coastal radar coverage calculation
- AIS base station coverage calculation
- Other equipment coverage calculation
- Preparation of two technical specifications (recommended and economical).
- Calculation of the range of equipment for the control center and remote sites.
- Sending of two technical specifications (recommended and economical) for approval to customer.
- Request for the cost of equipment at least two companies.
- Preparation of project estimate.
- Sending project estimates with proposals of at least two potential equipment suppliers for approval in office of the customer.
- Creation preliminary tender documentations.
- Sending a confirmed project budget to Marcom Integrales De Sistemas to begin work on the tender specification.
Project implementation (or project execution) is the phase where visions and plans become reality.
- Performed FAT Protocol
- Maintenance and User manual
- Recommended spare parts list
- Certificate of compliance
- As built technical drawings (electrical mechanical)
- Materials certificates/data sheets
- Main equipments data sheets
- Instruments calibration certificate
Our company provides complete new equipment installation services, as well as equipment relocation services.
Our team can handle everything, including site assessment and relocation planning, dismantling of equipment and process lines, shipping, storage of equipment, rigging, relocation, re-installation, start-up, and commissioning
- Finishing Visual check
- Main components visual check
- Utilities functionality and setting check
- Complete system Test and Commissioning
Technical training in a customer office and manufacture for operator and administrator.
Below some non-exhaustive System Integration Examples:
- GMDSS system sea area A1 & A2
- NAVTEX system
- Vessel Traffic Managament Information Services System
- Port radio communication system
- Aids of Navigation
- Coastal Surveillance
- Port Management Information System
- Pilotage Management System
- Port Security Solutions
24/7 support means a support service that is provided 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Remote controls and system diagnostics processes are designed to increase equipment availability, reduce downtime and avoid unnecessary operational and maintenance costs.
Highly trained and experienced remote service engineers are available 24/7.
Data transmissions are protected by stringent networking standards.
All customer specific data is managed with guaranteed confidentiality.
Marcom understands the requirement for consistency and reliability for coastal systems design; we also have hands-on experience when it comes to troubleshooting system malfunctions to decrease your “down time”.
We have developed a comprehensive Support Program that satisfies the requirements of the manufacturer’s warranties and provides the client with the assurance that the installed system will continue to function as designed.
We’re proud to bring you 24×7 Expert Support.
During normal business hours, our customers can call in for service assistance. Talking directly to the product or system specialist often saves time and money for the end users.
Where priorities leave little room for down time, Marcom will respond as needed.
Most equipment and systems require on-site service, and for customers without maintenance staff, we offer this service to them.
Our service centres are fully equipped with the test gear and tools to service the broadcast and audio visual products we sell.
Marcom’ factory-trained technicians are most familiar with the various product lines we represent and are specialized in several areas from construct and assembly to integration, maintenance, and repair.
Maintenance management services define and optimise maintenance policies and programs.
- Main equipment maintenance and inspection
- Equipment calibration and testing
- Antenna and cable maintenance and inspection
- Tower and container maintenance and inspection
- Network equipment maintenance and inspection
- Insulation resistance and primary current injection testing
- UPS system maintenance and inspection
- Stored energy and battery maintenance
- Generator system service
- Regular site infrastructure inspections
24×7 emergency response for covered equipment
- System transfer testing
- Site load profile and open issues updates
- Flexible agreements can include all periodic and annual maintenance, as needed to optimize cash flows
Put your communication equipment on a Maintenance Agreement and save time and money before it’s too late.
The Key Benefits of Maintenance Contracts are:
Protect Your Investment
– Keep your equipment operating in peak condition
– Our service contract customers always have First Priority
Fast Turnaround Time
– Have your equipment working again, faster
– Never worry about receiving a high repair bill again
Minimize Down Time
– Reduce time lost because of equipment failure
Control Repair Costs
– Be in control of your radio equipment repair costs
Research, design, develop, and test systems and components.
- Design work for upgrades, retroﬁts or new installations
- System short circuit, coordination, and arc ﬂash studies
- Project engineering, construction engineering, and commissioning new systems
With hundreds of standard off-the-shelf designs and numerous custom designs, we continue to fulfill our motto, Where Software meets Hardware.
Our experienced developers are the force behind our software engineering power.
Warranty terms and conditions
Delivered equipment is covered by a 12 months standard warranty on equipment from the date the equipment has
been installed by an Marcom or authorized Marcom partner, or 18 months from invoicing, whichever comes first.